Locations & Destinations
A location is a place. A destination is a place worth going out of your way to see.
When we were trying to figure out the best places to visit, by boat or otherwise, it was nigh unto impossible to get candid information. "Well, every island has its upsides and downsides", "each island has its own beauty" and similar vanilla observations seem to be the norm.
It seems that every report was polished by the author's desire to never offend anyone, hurt their advertisers, sound negative or prejudice an innocent mind with the personal experience of another.
But some places really are better than others and we are determined to give the straight scoop. Only some time and distance can bring a meaningful perspective. So far, we have thoughts on:
- Grenada Cruising Information, Anchorages
- Carricou Cruising Information
- Union Island Cruising Information, Anchorages
- Tobago Cays, Crusing Information
- Canouan Cruising Information, Anchorages
- Bequia Cruising Information
- St. Lucia Cruising Information
- Martinique Cruising Information
- The Caribbean in General
These are in "reverse" order from South to North as that's the order we encountered them.